Date: Dec 10, 2021
We start the winter season on 16th of December 2021
Dear guests, for the Austrian Tourism Minister Elisabeth Köstinger it is clear: “This year there will be a winter season! Strict rules, safe winter. This is our motto for a safe winter season. "Together with the Ministry of Health, “Winter Rules” for a safe and successful season were developed.
But one thing seems clear: those who get vaccinated now will have access to all areas (accommodation, restaurants, ski lifts, ski schools, . . . ) even in winter.The guiding principle is that there will be hardly any restrictions for those vaccinated or recovered.
Your Heike Farmer
Current news 2021-2022
In order to ensure a safe and successful winter season, the Ministry of Tourism and Health has drawn up specific rules for the winter season.
In the hotel and tourism, the 2-G regulation (vaccinated/recovery) is used for guests. Detection of neutralising antibodies and antigen testing are no longer considered to be 2-G detection.
2G is applied, only vaccinated and recovered persons have access. This applies to the hotel and catering industry, physical services, night catering, sports and leisure facilities.
A transitional period is foreseen until 6. 12. 2021: Until then, access is also possible with initial vaccination and an additional PCR test. Detection of neutralising antibodies and antigen testing are no longer considered to be 2-G detection.
The Operator may only admit guests to accommodation establishments when they first enter, if they have a 2-G certificate (vaccinated/recovery). FFP-2 mask requirement in the indoor area remains.
- The mandatory wearing of the FFP-2 mask applies to all public areas in enclosed spaces
- Sitting at the table there is no mask necessary
In order to enter restaurants, bars, etc. , a valid 2-G certificate is required. FFP-2 mask requirement in the indoor area remains.
- The mandatory wearing of the FFP-2 mask applies to all public areas in enclosed spacesIn gastronomy, this is particularly true when guests are not sitting at a table.
- In accommodation when entering public areas indoors
- For events in restaurants and hotels, the 2-G rule always applies, regardless of the number of participants.b
For events in restaurants and hotels, the 2-G rule always applies, regardless of the number of participants.
- Children up to the age of 12 years do not need proof of a low epidemiological risk. Therefore, in line with the adaptation of the vaccination recommendation, no proof of admission is required for catering and accommodation establishments.
- Children from the age of 12 need appropriate proof of a low epidemiological risk:
- When entering the country, the 2. 5-G rule applies (vaccinated, recovered or PCR test)
- A 2-G certificate is required for admission to accommodation, restaurants, sports facilities, leisure facilities, ski lifts or events.
The 2-G rules (vaccinated/recovery) applies. FFP-2 mask requirement in the indoor area remains.
Your wellbeing and health and safety are our top priority. Full of joy and well prepared we await you with wonderful and relaxing holiday moments in the next winter season 2021/22 at Hotel Hubertushof.
Look forward to a relaxed holiday.
Full of joy and well prepared, we await you with wonderful and relaxing holiday moments at the Hubertushof in winter season 2021/22. Your well-being as well as your health and safety are our top priority. Treat yourself to a relaxing break, you deserve it.